Sentinel Dual SDU
- Power factor 1 kW = kVA (from SDU 5000)
- Parallelable up to 3 units
- Simplified installation
- Operating mode selection
- High quality output voltage
- High battery reliability
Sentinel Dual is the best solution for powering mission critical applications and electro-medical devices requiring maximum power reliability.
The Sentinel Dual range is available in 4 kVA and 5-6-8-10 kVA/kW models with ON LINE double conversion technology (VFI): the load is powered continuously by the inverter which supplies a sinusoidal voltage, filtered and stabilised in terms of voltage, form and frequency.
Reduce your power consumption using ECO and SMART ACTIVE modes. Prioritise your most critical loads with EnergyShare sockets that enable easy load-shedding. Load-controlled fans minimise noise disruption (<48 dBA).
- Can be installed on the floor (tower version) or in rack mount cabinets (rack version). The display panel can be rotated (using the key supplied);
- Low noise (<48 dBA): can be installed in any environment thanks to its high frequency switching inverter and PWM load-dependent digitally controlled fan;
- External bypass option for maintenance with interruption-free switching;
- Operation guaranteed up to 40 °C (the components are designed for high temperatures and are thus subject to less stress at normal temperatures);
- Built-in IEC output sockets with thermal protection.
Operating mode selection
Functions can be programmed via software or manually via the front display panel.
- ON LINE: efficiency up to 95%;
- ECO Mode: to increase efficiency (up to to 98%), allows for the selection of LINE INTERACTIVE technology (VI) to power low priority loads from the mains supply;
- SMART ACTIVE: the UPS automatically decides upon the operating mode (VI or VFI) based on the quality of the mains power supply;
- STANDBY OFF: the UPS can be selected to function only when the mains power supply fails (emergency only mode);
- Frequency Converter operation (50 or 60 Hz).
High quality output voltage
- Even with non-linear loads (IT loads with a crest factor of up to 3:1);
- High short circuit current on bypass;
- High overload capacity: 150% by inverter (even with mains failure);
- Filtered, stabilised and reliable voltage (double conversion ON LINE technology (VFI compliant with EN62040-3), with filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances;
- Power factor correction: UPS input power factor close to 1 and sinusoidal current uptake.
- Selectable output voltage (220/230/240 V);
- Dual input supplies configuration (SDU 10000 DI and SDU 10000 DI ER);
- Auto-restart when mains power is restored (programmable via software);
- Bypass on: when the machine is switched off, it automatically goes into bypass and battery charge mode;
- Minimum load switch-off;
- Low battery warning;
- Start up delay;
- Total microprocessor and DSP control;
- Automatic bypass without interruption;
- Use of custom power modules;
- Status, measurements and alarms available on standard backlit display;
- UPS digital updating (flash memory upgradeable);
- Output sockets protected with resettable thermal switch;
- Back-feed protection standard: to prevent energy from being fed back to the network;
- Manual switching to bypass.
Brochures and data sheets
User's manual Parallel kit Sentinel Dual